Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mall Walking

Today I went to the mall with my friend Amelia. We spent most of the afternoon shopping for 12-18 month baby clothes, and Amelia was nice enough to hang out with Aurora while I got my hair cut and colored. Looks like Aurora slept for much of that time... Amelia sent me this picture from her cell phone:

And here's the haircut before and after. Maybe not the best pictures of my hair (I think you see the frazzled ponytail?), but silly pictures of my babe!

Yawwwwn! Oh, one more thing... Katie asked that I post a video of Aurora walking, so I took a bunch of funny videos tonight that I think are all cute, and settled on one very short one for your viewing pleasure. My favorite featured a totally naked Aurora walking from the nursery all the way to the bathtub carrying a huge box of wipes. But Chuck says no naked babies on the internet, so this will have to do!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun! And yes..my left arm is a little bit sore today from packing little missy around! More pictures of the mall-walk are on my blog...

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Thanks for the vid! Also love the new 'do! I need to get one, too...Totally agree with Chuck -- cute as she may be in her birthday suit, the potential creeps of the world do not need to see her that way.

Lauren said...

I can't believe she is already walking. Time really flies. She's cute as ever though...

Nancy said...

I love the way she walks. So glad I was able to witness it in person in Vegas.

Unknown said...

Love the video. What a good little walkin baby! Love the new hair cut too!