The weather's been great, but we quickly learned that just because it's warm outside, doesn't mean it's warm in the pool!!! Aurora liked dipping her feet in the water, until she started shivering and dropped her toy in...
We changed her back into her clothes and went inside for a nap before heading to Pease Park to celebrate Georgia's 3rd birthday.
There were a few big 3-year olds, a couple of little newborns, and one other medium kiddo about Aurora's age. The difference between those ages is crazy. I can hardly remember Aurora ever being so small, and can't even imagine what she'll be like at three. She sure is a cutie little 11-month old though. Rora had fun showing off her walking skills, along with her newest accomplishment - drinking from a straw!
Another fun weekend with the Rooster.
6 comments:
Hi Aurora! You sure looked cute in your little swimsuit, even if you didn't swim.
Perhaps Aurora can go for a swim with Granny Nancy when she visits for Aurora's 1st birthday!
Have you considered adding a pool to your huge yard? Less weeds to pull, LOL!
It won't be long until the weather gets a lot warmer and likewise the pool will be warmer. Hopefully, Aurora will enjoy going into the pool when it is warmer. The Sedona pool where I swim has been warm (heated) but the air has been cool. That should change soon too.
Just when I think Aurora couldn't be any cuter...she puts on a hat and a swimsuit.
Would you believe that your Baby Blog was CNESORED by a new Microsoft update that slapped a "Live Family Update" program on our computer that censors a lot of stuff, LOL? It said that I would have to get permission from a parent to enter your blog, LOL! I was able to enter Julia's blog before I tried your blog. Maybe the photo of Aurora in a bathing suit triggered the block, LOL!
John is trying to remove the stupid program from my computer.
What a cutie patootie!
Post a Comment