Sunday, January 11, 2009

Aurora's Weekend

This weekend Aurora hung out with Teresa... Played with trains at Barnes & Noble...
And found herself having a very bad hair day once the hats came off...
She also cut her first tooth! It didn't seem to bother her as much as I thought it would - she just drooled a lot and put everything in her mouth like crazy. You wouldn't be able to see it yet in a picture, but I kept getting glimpses of white on her gums, and now I can feel the sharp top poking through. Yup, hair and teeth coming soon!

4 comments:

Cheezhead Robin said...

Cheezhead John's hair frequently looks like that; he always forgets to comb it, LOL.

Aurora certainly does have some nice long eyelashes, just like the movie stars.

Nancy said...

Love the hair. At least at this point it's easy to care for. I wonder if she's going to stay blond--all those dumb blonde jokes come to mind.

Teeth is good too. Soon she'll be able to chew and eat raw broccoli and nuts. Yum!!

Anonymous said...

That last picture is tooooo cute! She's always got such a wonderful sparkle in her eyes...just like someone else we know...

Unknown said...

Whoo hoo! Hair and teeth!