The cutest thing to happen this week is that Chuck's started playing the guitar for Aurora while I make her dinner. She doesn't really like being stuck in the high chair while I prepare her food, so I asked him to keep her occupied...
Tomorrow it's back to work, back to the normal routine. So long holidays, so long 2008. We're on to a new year filled with new adventures in toddlerhood!
2 comments:
You were lucky to have 2 weeks. We officially only had 2 days off-Christmas and New Year's Day but I took 2 vacation days I had left for a grand total of 4 days off for the holidays. Even with so few days off I feel I am behind on things at work and have to really scramble to get things done. And there are extra things to do at the end of the year and beginning of the new one.
We hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment