Yesterday Julian posted a blog about McTeacher Day, where the teachers served all the kids at McDonald's. In the last couple of days I've reconnected on facebook with several friends from WAY back in the day when I worked at McD's (for more years than I should admit to). So, it seemed appropriate that Chuck & I take Aurora to McDonald's this morning for breakfast. I have to say, the McCafe is a good addition, and their high chairs are better than most restaurants. Rora enjoyed herself despite not being able to actually eat anything. Perhaps they should add McBaby Food to the menu next?

Afterwards, in an effort to offset the trip to McD's, we headed on down to the local Farmer's Market. What a beautiful morning to shop for fruits and veggies! I came home with more than I expected to... sweet potatoes, zucchini, basil, okra, tangerines, peppers and onions... delish.
Then we headed on over to Babies'R'Us, in pursuit of winter outfits for Aurora to wear to Arizona for Thanksgiving. We found some very cute stuff, including this adorable cap. While we love the sweet little bald head, I have to say she looks awfully cute in hats!!!

What a nice day we've had - and it's not even Noon yet!
4 comments:
That's right, Aurora - every time you see a camera, give a little wave, just like Grandma Slane does. What a smart girl!
Just like Daddy Chuck, Aurora does look great in hats.
Glad to see that Aurora got to visit a McD, Cheezhead John's favorite fast food spot. Some of the new locations look really cool. I prefer White Castle slyders. When will Aurora be old enough to taste her first hamburger?
Some more really cute pictures! I'll have to start another book of copies from the blog.
Save some room in your suitcase
--one of Santa's helpers spilled the beans that Aurora may be getting some Christmas gifts of clothes at Thanksgiving. I guess a girl can never have too many things to wear. Grandma Nancy
Back to Arizona for Thanksgiving, huh? I have no doubt you guys will be an even bigger hit now thatyou have Rora and her adorable hat :)
Post a Comment