Thursday, November 6, 2008

Finally!

Our pumpkin patch photos came in the mail today. They turned out SO cute, and came on a beautiful scrapbook-style frame. Actually, one came in the frame, and they sent two other shots in addition to this one. They didn't charge us a penny, we just showed up on a Saturday and bought a pumpkin from them. How nice is that!?

And here's a cute picture we took that day... Chuck insisted I include it :)

7 comments:

Melanie Ostergard said...

What a beautiful family. I can't imagine wearing shorts while picking pumpkins though...the difference between TX and the Pacific Northwest!!

Cheezhead Robin said...

Both are good photos of the Wadey family together & Aurora on her own. Nice memory of Aurora's first Halloween. Much better than the daycare mug shots, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Aww...that's our cute little pumpkin!

Nancy said...

Love the pictures.

I still like the "school" pictures, too, and want some. Did you order? Put in an order for me if it's not too late. I will pay. Nancy

Anonymous said...

How cute! Although, those leaning towers of pumpkins look a little dangerous... I'm sure you had Chuck waiting in the wing to dive in and save her if the physics of stacked pumpkins suddenly failed. :)

Amber said...

Oh Mel, it's like 80 degrees out today! It was pretty cool this morning and the night temps are getting pretty low (around 50), but yeah, shorts in October. Yup.

Nancy, I did order a good set of school pictures which I'll split with you - not sure when they'll come in.

Amelia, those pumpkins were more secure than they look! It was an impressive stack...

Nancy said...

Glad you ordered the school pictures. I'll be looking forward to getting them.

Steve thinks I overdo the pictures. I don't think you can have too many pictures of your grandkids. Also, I just saw a bithday card recently that said "if something is worth doing, it's worth overdoing." My words of wisddom for the day.