One thing I missed today was our Farm to Work delivery. Last week we started getting fresh organic local veggies delivered to work - a huge bag of whatever’s in season for $25. I opted in and really like it, as it forces me to use veggies that I wouldn’t usually buy and make new and interesting things. We got to meet the farmer last week - she’s about my age and has a young son. It’s a pretty neat deal.
Kim Barnett was so sweet and actually came by our house tonight to deliver my veggies. I was sad that she wouldn’t get to see Aurora (it was past her bedtime), so I took pictures of her wearing this cute bib that Helen gave us. She wore it in honor of Kim bringing us eggplant. I have to say, nomatter what anybody else thinks - that KB is a good egg.
7 comments:
So funny that she doesn't like squash. Jack and Avery love it. I haven't tried peas yet, I'm curious what they will think.
Good luck with the pink eye, that sounds miserable. I hope you feel better soon.
wow she must REALLY not like squash to scream!! Zeland seems to like all things we have tried. I would say his lest fav is applesauce...he only likes it when mixed with the rice cereal.
What a cutie! I just love that smile. Sorry you're sick! Hope you feel better real soon. I meant to ask -- are you costuming Rora for Friday daycare? If so, in what? Miss you guys!
Another beautiful picture of Aurora. I wonder if she'll always dislike squash? I think Julian still screams at spinach. I hope you're starting to feeling better.
Those organic vegetables sound so good. Glad you have such a good friend in Kim to bring them by.
Hurry and get well. Another great picture of Aurora. Nancy
Oh Katie, you'll just have to wait until Friday's blog post to see!!!
Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm staying home again today - still have a bad sore throat and a very pink eye, though the rest of me is starting to feel a little better.
Thank you Amber Wadey for the unsponsored plug for the Kim Barnett! I appreciate it.
Post a Comment