
Chuck said he wished I had gone and thought I would’ve enjoyed myself, since these are all my friends and family too. It's true, but not only were the plane tickets expensive (and I really wanted to go visit my parents), I was afraid Aurora and I would hold him back from really taking advantage of the whole experience. I hear the boys stayed out until 2am partying like rock stars, so I may have been correct on that one…I have already booked tickets for all of us to go to Arizona for Thanksgiving. I have no idea what we’ll do for Christmas or New Years. I suppose we’ll stay in Austin… anybody want to come visit us!? Maybe Zeland will want to come here. He seems to like his Uncle Chuck :)
2 comments:
Zeland misses Uncle Chuck already and thinks New Years in Austin would be pretty fun!!
It was so good to see Chuck but we would have loved to see Amber and Rora too. We are so glad you are all coming here for Thanksgiving. It won't be that long now. Nancy
Post a Comment