Today we had lunch with Kim & Lakshmy, followed by a lazy afternoon at the dog park to celebrate Jessie's first birthday. It was Joey's first birthday this weekend too, and we wish he could've spent the day with us. Don't be jealous Joey, but Aurora really liked Jessie too...
I probably took more pictures than necessary, but the dogs were all so cute, and it was a beautiful day. Click here if you want to see them all!
3 comments:
While you were in the dog park with the real dogs, we went to see "Beverly Hills Chihauha". Fun flick with interesting characters. The Cheezheads
I wanted to jump right through the computer and be at the doggie park with you! Aurora and Jessie are both so nice!
Looks like a beautiful day in the pictures. Wish we could have joined you for the fun. Aurora sure is getting to be a big girl. All her family in Arizona can't wait to see her (and her parents, of course).
I ordered some prints from the pictures. It was an ordeal but I made it through. Granma Nancy
Post a Comment