I think I'm going to have to send Aurora some more books about cats. However, I can't give up my copy of "The Curious Little Kitten." I'll just have to find one on sale, or she will have to wait until she comes here to "read" it. It was Andrew's favorite--I think my mother read it to him over a hundred times. "Cat Grandma" Nancy
Don't worry! I will send Aurora dog stories, too, so she can become a "balanced" person. I'll have to find her "The Pokey Little Puppy" (golden book like the Curious Little Kitten)and some others. Grandma Nancy (Animal Lover)
We may already have those golden books! I still have most of my little golden books from when I was a kid. I'll have to double check because I don't remember seeing the curious little kitten recently.
You did give her the little kitten book featured in this blog :) And I knew you'd love this post!!!
I just realized "The Curious Little Kitten" isn't a golden book. I'm not sure if I can find a copy of that. Do you have "The Poky Little Puppy.? Grandma Nancy
6 comments:
Glad to see Tater getting along with the newest member of the Wadey family. Meeeooowww!
Cheezhead Robin
I'm glad to see you're starting Aurora out with the best kind of stories--those about kittens and cats. It's never too young to become a cat lover.
Nice pictures of Aurora and Dad.
"Cat Grandma" Nancy
I think I'm going to have to send Aurora some more books about cats. However, I can't give up my copy of "The Curious Little Kitten." I'll just have to find one on sale, or she will have to wait until she comes here to "read" it. It was Andrew's favorite--I think my mother read it to him over a hundred times.
"Cat Grandma" Nancy
Don't worry! I will send Aurora dog stories, too, so she can become a "balanced" person. I'll have to find her "The Pokey Little Puppy" (golden book like the Curious Little Kitten)and some others.
Grandma Nancy (Animal Lover)
We may already have those golden books! I still have most of my little golden books from when I was a kid. I'll have to double check because I don't remember seeing the curious little kitten recently.
You did give her the little kitten book featured in this blog :) And I knew you'd love this post!!!
I just realized "The Curious Little Kitten" isn't a golden book. I'm not sure if I can find a copy of that. Do you have "The Poky Little Puppy.? Grandma Nancy
Post a Comment