Friday, October 5, 2007

12 Weeks

We just had our 12 week OB appointment today, and apparently we weren't supposed to have a sonogram. My doctor tried the doppler thingy to get a heartbeat, and she couldn't find it, so she sent me into the sonogram room anyway, just to make sure everything was okay.

I said "good job, Blueberry, I wanted a sonogram." The sonogram tech found baby and heartbeat right away. 166 bpm, 6.48 cm length from "crown-to-rump."

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We saw better views than this picture gives us. There were long skinny legs (don't worry, they won't be all stubby like in this snapshot!), and Blueberry might've had the hick-ups judging by the twitching.

We came home and did a couples prenatal workout DVD that I ordered from netflix. Basically, Chuck was my resistance so I didn't need weights. The man in the video (James Denton from Desperate Housewives), seemed less enthused about the whole partner workout thing than Chuck. Sad but funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

150 bpm and under usually means a boy, old wives tale????? So i guess think pink????? Let me know when you find out....