Today we had our friends Andrea & Amelia over for brunch, and received our first baby presents. Our reactions were possibly a little silly, so I thought I'd share... first off, I saw the cool "baby's first hand print" plaster kit, put it near my tummy (as reenacted in the photo below) and said (kind of in baby talk) "Blueberry, you're going to have a hand print!" I'm pretty sure the girls looked at eachother a little strangely right then (but I have no idea why!?!).
Then I came in and showed Chuck the hand print kit and the little Winnie the Pooh baby gown and cap, which he opened, held up and said "Oh no, now this is real."
We went into the nursery to take these pictures, and Tater joined us - which was when Chuck got the brilliant idea of trying out the hat on her. And y'all think I'M the one with the stuff on cats obsession!!!
Anyway, you can see that we've started with the nursery furniture a little bit. That dresser, along with a slidey-shelf and storage cube thing are all going to go inside the closet. We still have to finish building them, and then fix up and paint the inside of the closet, but we've got lots of time for that. The nursery as a whole might end up being a Christmas break project.
2 comments:
Is that a baby diaper on Tater's head? After seeing how you dress your cat, it will be fun to see how you dress your kid.
Get as many of the drawstring gowns as possible, they make night changing so much easier than the snap buttons when u are half awake.
Sooo are the walls pink yet????:):)
Post a Comment