Sunday, September 2, 2007

Blueberry

I read that during the first trimester, women often go up a full cup size. I should be just over 7 weeks, and I'm officially a full D cup (up from an average C). A couple of my friends have started telling me that if I didn't tell them I was pregnant, they would've asked. Of course, I'm not showing otherwise. Bloated, yes. But we're calling the baby Blueberry, which is just about how big it should be.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I've had almost no nausia, but I have had issues with digestion. It's a little unpleasant, but I'll take digestion issues over nausia and vomiting any day. I've been drinking lots of water and eating high fiber foods (fruits and veggies and cereal), which helps.

It was the very worst during my trip to Philly, which was actually a little scary - I could hardly eat, and I just wasn't able to take care of myself or get enough sleep. But I've been feeling much better since coming home.

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Nausea not Nausia. It's kinda like being sick in Asia, but not really. Don't ya know.