Okay, today I'm going to answer the burning questions you've either asked or likely have been wondering about...
Q: Are you going to find out the gender?
A: Yes! It's one of the things we're most excited about.
Q: When will you start a baby registry?
A: We're going to wait until whenever it is in the 2nd trimester that we learn the gender before we start decorating the nursery or registering for gifts. I'm thinking Babies R Us, but am open to suggestions!
Q: Have you started thinking of names yet?
A: There are some family names and other names that I've been considering, but we'll probably start the conversation from scratch once we know the gender. Maybe we'll let you know ahead of time, but probably not.
Q: What are you going to do about Tater?
A: Tater has been pretty good lately, and this house is big so there are many rooms for her to hide in. We could also make her go outside more often. I think we'll be fine until we have a toddler, and then... we'll see what happens. If it comes down to Tater or Blueberry, Tater will lose, so she'd best behave.
Q: How does Blueberry like ACL?
A: Blueberry loves live music and long walks, but is not as fond of secondhand smoke, heat and humidity.
Other interesting facts:
These days, aside from our long walks, we haven't really been holding to any exercise routine (unless you count napping as exercise). I plan on starting prenatal yoga in the next couple months. Also, I haven't been craving meat or fish at all and I've been feeling really good - so I'm sticking to my vegetarian diet.
Chuck's already looking to buy a video camera. I think this will be our Christmas present to eachother -- so if you're already contemplating what to buy Blueberry, er, us for Christmas, how about a Best Buy gift card to put toward our HD video recorder!?
So, what questions do you have? Ask and I shall answer :)
No comments:
Post a Comment