Sunday, June 12, 2016

Silly Monkeys

We had such a busy weekend that I don't know where to start. There was a work event with Aurora, a birthday party with the whole family, a Bachelorette party with girlfriends, a day at the movies and more. I've been splurging and eating junk food while taking a little break from running due to some minor back pain and the nearly unbearable heat of summer. This weekend was packed with fun and memorable experiences, and yet, I only have one picture to share.


I feel like I spent a lot of time this weekend telling my friends the difference between Aurora and Clark. Aurora has always been good and sweet and easy. She wants to learn the rules and follow them. She's creative and helpful. Clark just wants his way, and if that means refusing to eat his food, spoiling other people's fun and making us all crazy, so be it! And yet, all of the celebrating - birthdays, weddings, life - this is what it's all about. I love both of these silly monkeys through and through. Even when they're moping because the world isn't going their way...

2 comments:

Cheezhead Robin said...


Cute photo! Nice analysis about the difference in the kiddo's personalities. Hopefully, Aurora will be a positive influence for Clark. Nice that they have such understanding parents.

Ellen said...

We're looking forward to seeing the silly monkeys at the end the month.