It's springtime in Texas and we're back to taking neighborhood walks. Last week we went for a walk while cookies were in the oven and I asked Chuck to take them out, but he didn't hear the buzzer so we came home to burnt, inedible sadness. Today we decided to give it another shot and he redeemed himself! I got the oven ready and we went for a walk with Grandma, Grandpa, Vivi & Lizzy, and came home to perfect peanut butter cookies.
Clark didn't actually walk, but he enjoyed taking turns being held by each of us (and he loved the cookies). This weekend my folks watched the littles so Chuck and I could get our taxes done. Not a whole lot else to report, but the next few weeks are going to be packed full of awesome. So, my dear (few) loyal readers - stay tuned! April's gonna be big.


1 comment:
We're so happy it's walking weather again. The peanut butter cookies were delicious!
Post a Comment