Monday, August 25, 2014

First Day of First Grade

Today the boys came along to send Aurora off on her first bus ride of first grade. We got there a few minutes early and it was great seeing some familiar faces. Clark got so excited when he saw the bus, he waved and said: "Bye bye Wawa, I yuv you!"


Today's also her first day doing EASY care after school at Valley View - no more CCOA! Of course, she'll be back every day as we go pick up Clark on our way home. Yes, I'll have two separate pick-ups after work now, but I'm ready. Here's hoping my brain doesn't just go on auto-pilot and forget...

4 comments:

Cheezhead Robin said...


Sounds like an exciting day for Aurora. What is EASY care?

Amber said...

It's the after school care provided by Valley View - Aurora's elementary school. It's cheaper and I think she likes it better than the after school care at CCOA.

Two days down and Aurora's loving 1st grade!

Ellen said...

How exciting that Aurora's starting first grade - we know she'll do great!

Nancy said...

Hope her 1st week went well. It's so exciting to be back in school & at a new after school program.