Sunday, August 3, 2014

Birthday Boys

Chuck's birthday was Friday and Clarkie's is coming up in a few days, so we've been finding lots of ways to celebrate. I brought home cake and wine for Chuck on Friday, we had a nice family dinner with my parents last night, then the two of us went out for a margarita and movie date night! I figured we could focus this whole weekend on Chuck, but it made sense to get Clark's two year pictures taken before his big party weekend. So, step aside Chuck because Clark is dominating the blog. Sorry!


Clark wasn't quite as cooperative as Aurora has always been with the photo sittings, but I'd say we got a few sweet pictures here. I cannot believe our silly little boy is turning 2...


Oh, and Happy Birthday Chuck!!!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I can't believe Clark is almost 2. He looks like such a big boy in the pictures.

Cheezhead Robin said...


Happy Bdays, Chuck & Clark. Wonderful photos, I especially like the whole Wadey family together.

Is there a name yet for Aurora's and Clark's generation(s)? I think they are too young to be considered Millennials. I am at the younger end of the Baby Boomers, depending on where the generation ages are specified. There doesn't seem to be a consistent formula for determining generations, LOL.

Julian said...

Happy Birthday to Chuck and Clark! Great pics! I think we are getting a true glimpse of just how handsome Clark will be.

Ellen said...

Great pix! Happy birthday, birthday boys!