Sunday, March 16, 2014

Back to Reality

It was such a nice week and weekend. We closed out Spring Break with good food, outdoor fun, and some quality family time. We went to the Zilker Botanical Gardens woodland faerie trail with my parents and attended two nice birthday parties.


We ate at Chuy's and Mangia Pizza (yum!), then finished off the weekend with food shopping and home cooking to prepare for the week ahead. Both kids have been so sweet and loving, but it helps that I've been relaxed at home. Now we're back to rushed early mornings and short evenings together, and I expect we'll all be pretty busy until June, when I'm planning our next chunk of time off. Of course, we'll continue to pack lots of fun activities into our weekends, but I'm already looking forward to our summer stay-cation...

3 comments:

Cheezhead Robin said...


Lots of cute photos, especially with the butterfly seat, LOL. The kiddos are so fortunate to have parents who can take them to so many events, and also have grandparents who enjoy being with them, too.

Nancy said...

I have pictures from years ago of you and also me sitting in the butterfly seat. I'll have to make copies and send to you. Maybe one of these days I'll learn how to scan and email the pictures.

Ellen said...

It was fun spending time with you on Spring Break!