Today was not rainy - in fact, it was perfect weather for a garden party! Aurora and I planned and put on a baby shower this weekend for our good friends and neighbors across the street. They have a little boy just a few months older than Clark and are expecting a sweet baby girl in a couple of months.
One of my best friends, Amelia, is having a baby shower next weekend and I can't wait - she's going to be a great mom. She threw my shower for Clark and I have to admit, I stole some of her ideas for today's party! It was so nice having friends, neighbors, and family together; talking, playing, and sharing advice. I'm looking forward to April's parties and showers, though I'm hoping it doesn't rain - for Amelia's shower or Aurora's birthday!
3 comments:
Aurora is really turning into a party girl, LOL.
It was such a nice baby shower!
April showers bring May flowers.
Hope it doesn't rain when I come to visit.
Baby showers are always lots of fun. Glad the one you executed turned out well.
Post a Comment