Monday, January 27, 2014

Fun

As predicted, Aurora spent just about all day Friday having fun with our neighbors, Vivi & Lizzy. Being that it was a snow day, we watched Ice Age and had hot cocoa.


Saturday morning I asked Aurora what she wanted to do, and she answered without hesitation - go to the Thinkery! We picked up Grandma & Grandpa and headed out. The weather was perfect so we walked around the pond next to the children's museum and Clark waved and said hello to every person, dog, and duck he saw. He didn't really want to pose for a picture, but he's such a sweet boy.


We had so much fun, and yes - our loving girl is just as sweet as her little brother. Of course, it's not all fun all the time with these two. I like having fun so I try to pack as much fun as possible into our days - but we do have our share of meltdowns. Aurora can be very sensitive and Clark knows how to throw a tantrum when he doesn't get his way. That said, I'm enjoying my time with them more than ever, even when they totally wear me out. I get so excited thinking about all the fun things we can do together during spring break, talking about potential birthday party themes, and even looking ahead to summer vacation. Being a kid is fun, but being a mom is probably the best thing ever.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Being a grandma is pretty sweet, too!

Cheezhead Robin said...


Nice photos. Good that Aurora & Clark have parents, grandparents and lots of friends to keep them busy. I would go nuts, LOL. Congrats on being a dedicated, working Mom.

Nancy said...

Glad you are having fun.