Actually, she told me that spending time with ME was her favorite! I'm pretty sure doing crafts with Presley was actually her favorite part of the morning. On Monday we took my folks to the aquarium. Clark is definitely a fan of the fish.
Then I took the kids to the Nature & Science Center to dig some dino bones. Aurora had a great time. Clark liked digging because Aurora was digging, but he doesn't really like getting dirty (huh?). He was happy to wipe the sand away and move on to some indoor activities.
Several of my friends have told me recently that they've never been to the Nature & Science Center, and it's one of our go-to fun, free activities. It makes me wonder what fun places our friends go that we haven't been; what other cool parks are out there that we don't even know exist! I'm hoping to find a few new places to explore during spring break and over the summer. Yes, I'm already planning that far ahead. Hey, we have to maximize our time off when it comes! If only every weekend was a 3 day weekend...






2 comments:
Looks like some fun activities in some very cool places. Awesome photos.
I agree with Clark; I never like to get dirty, now or as a kid, LOL.
It was great hanging out with you over the weekend - we liked the Aquarium, especially how cute Clarkie was running to see the fish. We'll have to check out the sculpture place one of these days...
Post a Comment