While my parents are certainly making progress after a full week in Austin, fixing up their house has not been too much fun. Luckily, we've been making it worth their while with good meals, cute company, and all sorts of fun activities - including mom, dad, and Clark's first 3D movie!
We brought Aurora's friend Presley, too - these girls are 3D experts. Clark did great, sleeping through the entire movie. Dad said it gave his eyes a workout. I told him he'd better get used to it because our family knows how to have too much fun!


4 comments:
I don't think your folks will be bored in Austin, especially with the super active Wadey family nearby!
Dad, I avoid the 3D movies! I'm OK with just a moderated amount of fun:) Good luck hanging with the Wadey bunch.
Was that the monster movie you saw? Did Aurora like it? I'm thinking of taking Zeland to it on New Year's Day.
Yup, we saw Monsters, Inc. I'm sure Zeland's seen the movie - we already have it on Bluray - but it was fun seeing it in 3D!
Post a Comment