Yesterday our sweet boy turned 4-months old and today we had our well baby visit. Clark did great through a long wait and smiled for all the doctors and nurses. He weighed in at 16lbs 11oz (75th percentile) and measured 25" long (50th percentile). A perfectly healthy little guy!
Then he got two shots. Poor kiddo didn't know that was coming! He's almost sitting up, almost rolling over, and Dr. Day said he's probably ready to start eating solid foods. She recommended just starting him with rice cereal mixed with water, so we'll try that this weekend. I didn't mention that we'd already given him a taste of food earlier in the week. We went out to eat and he was looking so jealous of our food, so I let him try some applesauce. Do you think he liked it?
I'd say so! I've also been changing what I eat, cutting back on dairy and coffee, and I think it's helping him sleep better. He's still getting up once in the night to eat, but perhaps if we can fill his belly with rice cereal before bed, that might help. Time to pull out the high chair!




3 comments:
People food, yum, yum! I don't think you will have any problems feeding him, LOL!
Three cheers for applesauce! What amazingly cute pictures!
Looks like he likes the food and will be a good eater. That always makes it easier on the parents.
Post a Comment