We're not doing a gift every day, but Aurora does have a Disney Princess advent calendar so she's getting lots of little treats. We'll light the menorah each night, play the dreidel, and on the last night I'm planning on making latkes.
She did a great job with Santa - told him what she wants and what Clark wants, and made sure he know that they'd both been good :) And, I just got Clark's stocking embroidered. I bought it 4 years ago when I had the other three customized, just in case!
I love the holiday pictures. Aurora and Clark look so cute with Santa.
Those Christmas stockings are really cool. Where did you find them? You didn't make them yourself, did you? My having had stockings sent from Land's End was probably redundant, but I saw them in the catalog and thought they matched the needlepoint stocking I did for Chuck (which I still have). I should have had the stockings sent here. We can use them the next time you come for Christmas. If you think of it, the next time you mail anything to us, put the needlepoint stockings in too. I'll reimburse you for any extra postage you have to pay. Or if you would like, you could just send the stockings alone, whatever is easiest.
Happy holidays ! Great to hear from you Amber ! I'm going to put all the candles out too.....great idea Aurora ! I never saw it that way before. That Santa photo is beyond adorableness - wonder what Clark is thinking......+ just love the stockings, especially the penguin.
Carol, I didn't say it was a GOOD idea! Aurora wanted to help and thought we should put all the candles out, and I figured why not. We sort of make our own rules... you should see the silly dreidel games we play.
5 comments:
Looks like the Wadey family has the holiday spirit.
Happy Hanukkah! Is it still a tradition that children get a gift everyday for 8 days? Celebrating both Hanukkah plus Christmas is great for kids, LOL!
We're not doing a gift every day, but Aurora does have a Disney Princess advent calendar so she's getting lots of little treats. We'll light the menorah each night, play the dreidel, and on the last night I'm planning on making latkes.
She did a great job with Santa - told him what she wants and what Clark wants, and made sure he know that they'd both been good :) And, I just got Clark's stocking embroidered. I bought it 4 years ago when I had the other three customized, just in case!
I love the holiday pictures. Aurora and Clark look so cute with Santa.
Those Christmas stockings are really cool. Where did you find them? You didn't make them yourself, did you? My having had stockings sent from Land's End was probably redundant, but I saw them in the catalog and thought they matched the needlepoint stocking I did for Chuck (which I still have). I should have had the stockings sent here. We can use them the next time you come for Christmas. If you think of it, the next time you mail anything to us, put the needlepoint stockings in too. I'll reimburse you for any extra postage you have to pay. Or if you would like, you could just send the stockings alone, whatever is easiest.
Happy holidays ! Great to hear from you Amber ! I'm going to put all the candles out too.....great idea
Aurora ! I never saw it that way before. That Santa photo is beyond adorableness - wonder what Clark is thinking......+ just love the stockings, especially the penguin.
Carol, I didn't say it was a GOOD idea! Aurora wanted to help and thought we should put all the candles out, and I figured why not. We sort of make our own rules... you should see the silly dreidel games we play.
Post a Comment