Clark hadn't started daycare yet on picture day, so we'll have to wait until spring for his first official school pictures. Not to be outdone, I do have a cute and very important picture of him to share.
Our sweet boy is 3 months old!!! He weighs 15 pounds and is already wearing 6-month clothes. It's not easy leaving this smiling little face in the morning now that I'm back to work, but I did the same thing with Aurora and she's turning out pretty great. At least I can look at these adorable pictures all day.



8 comments:
What gorgeous pictures of Aurora! The "chair" pictures came out great! And Clarkie is the cutest little 3-month old in the world! He's getting bigger and longer and we love seeing that great big glowing smile! Wow!
I love all the pictures of Rooster! Please send me a picture so I can add it to my collection :)
I vote for the photo of Aurora that you picked (the first). and what a cute baby boy. Love, susanna
Your Aurora pic selection looks good. The new school photographer is taking better photos. Still like your candid photos the best. Both kidos are getting big already.
I think either #3 or #4, best smiles. And I would also like a photo for my cube. Thanks!!
Wow, I wasn't really planning to buy them this time, but due to popular demand I just ordered a small set with a sheet of wallets. You can each expect one with your Christmas cards!
I can't wait for my school picture of Aurora. I guess I will just have to print out the pictures in the blog.
Clark is a cuties. Need I say more.
No surprise -- they're both adorable! I think I like the pretty grace of photo #1 and the great smile in #3 best, but they are all fantastic! Her hair's starting to get long! You can always hang onto mine until I get there. :) Can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment