Monday, August 6, 2012

We did it!

After a surprisingly fast and easy labor and delivery, Clark William Wadey joined our family today at 1:31pm, weighing 8 lbs 1 oz and 21 inches long. The doctor said that since it's a leap year, he was really right on time... I hope this picture works. More to come when we get home!


13 comments:

Anthony and Vanessa said...

Congratulations Wadey Family!

Happy birthday Clark! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Texduck said...

Welcome Big Boy!
Congratulations Amber, Chuck, and Big sister!

Nancy said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby! I can't wait to see him in person.

Susanna Powers said...

Hooray! thanks for the news & photo! love, susanna & johnny

Sarah L said...

Happy Birthday Clark and congratulations Wadey family!! Now when are we going to finish our WWF game?

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Clark!

nicolette seach said...

Congratulations Wadey Family. What a sweet big boy-can't wait to meet him in person.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to meet him! *hugs* Bethany

Cheezhead Robin said...

Congratulations to the Wadey team! Welcome Clark!

Anonymous said...

Dear Wadey family, I am so happy for
you. Welcome to Clark.
Love, Sally

Amelia said...

Yay! Congratulations guys! Can't wait to come over and give him some squeezes!!!

Anonymous said...

Molly says he is beautiful! Congrats to you all!

davidoertel said...

Congratulations neighbors! Happy Birthday to Clark.
What a great day! I'm sure Will and Clark will be great friends. -David