Sunday, August 5, 2012

Due Date

This baby sure seemed like he wanted to come early, but here we are on his official due date and he seems fairly content staying right where he is.


He's been moving less, I think my belly has dropped, and I'm feeling achy today - but I'm not sure if that amounts to much. Will we have to work tomorrow? Will I have to set an appointment with Dr. Belt on Thursday and schedule an induction? How big is this baby going to be? How much longer can we wait patiently for this little boy? So many questions...

9 comments:

Cheezhead Robin said...

So much for the Full Moon theory, LOL, as the moon is waning. Does Aurora have a projected date for Clark's arrival?

Amber said...

Aurora doesn't really have a concept of time. She knows he'll be here soon...

Susanna Powers said...

Hi Amber, I'm glad you put up a post because we are all interested in hearing how things are going. take it easy, love, susanna

Laura said...

Can't wait to meet baby Clark. I know you're feeling achy, but you look beautiful!

Nancy said...

Glad you posted. I was wondering what was happening. Each baby has his own time schedule and Clark is going to make his appearance when he decides it's time. Looking forward to seeing the 4 of you soon.

Anonymous said...

The main thing is that you and Clark are healthy. It won't be too much longer, I'm sure.

Amber said...

Not much longer indeed... In fact, it looks like today's the day! We checked into the hospital and I'm dilated 4cm. Let's see how much faster 2nd babies come.... Will blog again when he's here!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Only one day past his due date. Happy maternity leave! We can't wait to see Clark!

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see pic's of Clark with Aurora