Wednesday, June 13, 2012

B is for Baby Boy...

And Big Sister! In just a few short weeks my friend Amelia is throwing our family a baby shower to celebrate both. The invite was sent out via facebook but I wanted to post it here as well. If you're a loyal blog follower and would like to come, you're invited! Please just RSVP here.


Grandma Nancy already bought us a new car seat (thank you!!!), and we have tons of clothes thanks to friends with little boys and stuff we saved from when Aurora was a baby, so we've just registered for diapers, wipes, and a few essentials we didn't have or save from our first baby. I'm mostly just looking forward to having everybody over for a party! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute shower invitation! We won't be attending the shower, but watch for a present from your registry being shipped to you with love from Mom, Dad, and Joey.

Nancy said...

Wish I could attend the shower. It sounds like fun. I will be with you in spirit.