It's a boy! A big healthy boy. All his measurements are great. She said that he's about 10" long and weighs almost a pound. The sonogram estimated his due date as August 1st, and Chuck thinks that would be amazing - but I have to say I don't think I'd want to share my birthday with my kid!
We came home and took a 20 week belly photo. I think I finally look more pregnant than Aurora.

7 comments:
Any thoughts on the name yet, or at least a "temporary" name like Aurora's "Blueberry", LOL?
What don't you like about sharing a birthday with a kid? My father & I had the same birth date, February 18, and I always thought it was very special.
I think I'm just more selfish ;) But Chuck does think it would be very special. Fingers crossed!
We're calling him "little brother" right now. Patience!
Oh boy is right! I'm glad everyone is healthy and doing fine. As for the birth date, he'll get here when he gets here, and any day will be fine - and exciting!
Little brother is very sweet! I'm so happy about him. love, susanna
So glad to hear he is healthy. I'm glad we can call him "he" now instead of the generic terms. "Little brother" is cute. I think it would be "cool" if he were born on Chuck's birthday. (And one less date to remember.)
so great that Aurora will have a little brother and that all are healthy - as your Mom said - he will come when he is ready - congrats to the Wadey family. I've been home close to 2 weeks - still very weak, but making very good progress.
Bernice! So good to see you back online. I hope you're doing well... we've been thinking about you!
Post a Comment