It was such a nice weekend and we were lucky enough to spend much of it outdoors. We had a lot on the calendar, but made time to play with sidewalk chalk, take walks, and eat as many meals outdoors as possible. We even had friends over for some homemade pizza on the balcony! Yum.
We also met up with one of Chuck's friends for lunch on the patio at the County Line. I must admit I got a little too much sun sitting out there, but Chuck and Aurora made their own shade.
The highlight of the weekend for Aurora had to be her friend David's birthday party. We've been to a lot of parties lately and this might've been the coolest. It was at the Austin Nature & Science center, where we got to dance with a musician from school (Mr. Will), learn about dinosaur fossils, do a dino dig (which included making little volcanoes erupt), and then... there was this:
I hope the weather stays this nice and our party is as fun next month when Aurora turns 4. Plans are in the works for a very groovy party... just a few weeks away!

3 comments:
Looks like a fun weekend. We enjoyed the County Line when we were in Austin. Our weather has been delightful in Cheezland with unusual 70's for this time of year.
I'm sure you'll have a fun birthday bash, especially with Granny Nancy there, LOL!
Ha ha, Aurora's making the perfect face for the dino photo op!
I'm hoping I can spend some time on your patio, too. But you don't have to make homemade pizza. Just one week and one day and I will be with you. Looking forward to Aurora's birthday party.
Post a Comment