I feel like we're still really early on here, but since this started as a pregnancy blog, I figure I may as well focus a little on the second pregnancy. We're only 10 weeks in and if you followed along the first time, you won't be surprised to hear that the bra size just keeps going up. Not my favorite symptom! I already think I look pregnant - which is partially the bust size, partially the bloating, and partially just because I'm starting 10 lbs heavier this time. I'm still struggling with digestion issues, but this weekend I started feeling good enough to eat normally again, which is pretty nice.
One of the things I have not wanted at all these past couple of months is dessert. Any sweets really. I figured out the aversion was gone when we went to Presley's birthday party this weekend and I said yes to chocolate cake! I think I would've been better off without it, but hey... it was a party.
I'm pretty tired and Chuck-E-Cheese sure wore me out, but I decided to the gym this weekend for the first time in awhile. I'll try to get back into prenatal yoga in the coming months, but it'll be a bit harder to do this time since there's no kid's area at the yoga studio. Now that I'm eating chocolate cake again, I should probably try to get a couple light workouts in each week!
My next prenatal OB appointment will be at 12 weeks, where we'll have a sonogram, more tests, and get a good look at the health of the tiny little Wadey. 10 weeks down, 30 to go!
5 comments:
Chuck-e-cheeze looks like fun for Aurora! Hey, is Chuck going to name the tiny baby something like "Blueberry" like he did for Aurora? Does Aurora know that was her name while she was in Mommy's tummy, LOL? Would she have like that name, LOL?
Enjoyed the update - wow, all Aurora's friends are getting bigger. Looks like a fun party, though personally I prefer my parties to have the Chick-fil-A cow!
Robin, the first sonogram - the tech said it looked like a goldfish, so we thought of Goldie! But, for now, we're staying generic. Aurora does know that she was a Blueberry and she loves that story.
Mom, all Aurora's friends are turning FOUR! Seriously.
I KNEW you looked more voluptuous when I was over last week! Which is partly why I wasn't THAT shocked when Rora spilled the beans. ;)
Glad all is going well so far and that you are back to feeling better and eating. Yes, you could do without the sugar, but a little sugar won't hurt you or the baby. Enjoy.
Isn't it interesting that Aurora was called blueberry and now she likes to eat blueberries?
I will be looking forward to all these pregnancy reports.
Post a Comment