It's
mugshot school picture time again! They switched it up to yet another photo vendor, and I think these turned out pretty great. Her hair looked a little different when we dropped her off that morning, but they did a cute job styling the side ponies. Look at this big, sassy girl!
Which do you like best? Give me your opinion and I might just give you a copy! They used the close-ups for the class picture, which is not quite as cute as an actual group shot, but it works. Seriously, these kids just keep getting cuter and cuter...
6 comments:
Yes, quite an improvement over the original photographer. Still like Amber & Chuck's photography the best, LOL.
I like the third one the best but they're all sweet. sp
All of them are adorable. My favorites are the first and third. I don't know. Wait. I love all of them.
Option #3!! She looks like a celeb on the red carpet!
I like the first one because I think it will show up best in a wallet. But they're all cute - I don't think Aurora can take a bad picture!
I like the first one the best because it's a close up and you can see Aurora the best.
Send me a copy of each, if you can. I will pay. I love them all.
Post a Comment