Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween story time

Last night after dinner, Aurora and I headed out to the library for a pretty awesome pajama story time which included spooky songs, scary books, and even a special oreo spider treat!


A couple weeks ago we did Halloween arts & crafts at the library. Aurora decorated a bunch of pumpkins and haunted houses. The girl loves cutting and gluing as much as she loves books.


I'm not sure why we haven't been doing art and story time every month at the library; either I haven't been paying attention, or they weren't offering activities like these in the evenings before. Laura's library is a mile from our house, everything is free, and they do a great job. It wasn't at all crowded, so I'm just hoping they keep up the evening kid's events. We're already looking forward to Thanksgiving story time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! You've got a great library there, and it's just great the way Aurora dives into everything with such enthusiasm!

Cheezhead Robin said...

Sounds like Aurora takes after her artistic daddy!

Nancy said...

That library sounds like a good place for Aurora and you. Crafts and stories! You can't beat that.