Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ready

This was a crazy week and weekend. I spent all last week frantically trying to get ahead (or at least stay on track) at work, and this weekend did tons of laundry and chores in preparation for a 3-day all-staff bus tour of Texas which departs early tomorrow morning. I was trying to explain to Aurora that I'd be leaving for a few days, and she seemed pretty certain I'd be taking her with me. I've actually never left her for more than an evening - but I'm sure she and Chuck will enjoy their daddy-daughter time. 

We did have a nice weekend together; packing, shopping, and celebrating Larkin's 3rd Birthday.


I guess I'm ready to go... I'll post more about the bus tour as soon as we return!

3 comments:

Cheezhead Robin said...

The bus trip sounds cool, enjoy! Looking forward to photos. Nice opportunity for daddy/daughter bonding.

Anonymous said...

Have a nice time!

Nancy said...

I'll be interested to know how the bus trip went and how Chuck got along as a single parent.