I've been trying to upload a bunch of videos for a few days now, but technology has not been my friend. While you won't get to see Aurora playing the drums or singing along to Rock Band karaoke, or dancing with the Delivering Happiness girls at the UT tailgate, I finally got a couple of shorter clips up on youtube.
This weekend Aurora was able to get a lot of her sillies out at Rolly Pollies, a new little gym in our area. She was invited to a classmates birthday party, and for the most part this place was just chaos! Imagine spending an hour and a half with 15 toddlers screaming, jumping, bouncing, climbing, and running around like crazy. They had a bounce house and some other standard fun, but they also had balance beams, trampolines, and a zip line. The idea of putting a 2-year old on a zip line made me pretty nervous at first, but Aurora really wanted to try it, so I asked the employee to be gentle and off she went!
That might be the best I can do with videos for today, but I'll post more pictures and stories later in the week. One thing at a time!
3 comments:
Love the videos. Aurora is a really funny and adventuresome girl. Glad she is not afraid to try new things.
Zip line looks like fun. Yes, Aurora is very adventurous, LOL!
Very cute! I don't know if I'd be brave enough to try the zip line.
Post a Comment