Sunday, June 6, 2010

New sunglasses

Today Aurora got some new shades so that she could be like mommy. She likes to put them on her head when we're inside, too. So stylish.
I took a picture of Aurora with daddy too. I have a cute family.
And, as requested by Susanna, a picture of the birthday cake AFTER it was cut! I think having her own piece of cake was a little overwhelming...
All in all, another fine weekend at the Wadey house.

6 comments:

Nancy said...

You all look like movie stars.

It's a good habit to wear the
sunglasses outside. Kudos to the sunglass wearers.

Susanna Powers said...

Thanks Amber!! I must be thinking of one-year-olds eating birthday cake. These kids are very neat and dignified, although Aurora is hamming it up a bit. The party looks like it must have been fun. have a good week, love, susanna

Amber said...

She was a little messier after eating the cake, but I love this picture. She looks like a Slane.

Susanna Powers said...

She does indeed!! love, susanna

Cheezhead Robin said...

She is ready for Hollywood now, LOL!

Anonymous said...

Who's that movie star Chuck is with? So cute!