Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Splash Days

This week they started having splash days at daycare. Splash days are for the groups who are too young for swim because they aren't potty trained yet, and it's basically a chance for the kids to run through the sprinkler and play water games. Aurora's class has the earliest splash time, so they asked that we send her to school already wearing her swimsuit. I bought her a little terry cloth cover up, and it makes me happy that I get to send her off looking like this twice a week:
Here she is playing in the sprinkler in our yard a couple weekends ago. I love this swimsuit and I'm sure she looks just as cute (and happy) during splash days at school. I also think she's like an inch taller since this picture was taken...

2 comments:

Nancy said...

We need splash days here-every hour on the hour. It's getting really hot.

Aurora looks so cute in her "splash" outfit. Hope it won't be long til she's able to go into the pool at school.

Anonymous said...

What a cute splash outfit! Love the cover-up! Aurora sure has a fun life!