Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"I'm two years old!"

Nancy will attest to the fact that Aurora is a TALKER! She sings songs, answers questions, and copies anything you say. Today we decided to go shopping after daycare and had a lovely conversation during our drive about the trees, flowers, clouds, cars, and houses out the window. I thought I'd change the subject and ask Aurora how old she was, and by the time we got home she was telling me that she was two years old, and even holding her fingers up.
Honestly, I've never even tried to get her to do this before, so I thought it was so cute! We had a good time spending my Old Navy gift card (thanks Nancy!), and Aurora loved the mannequins - especially the dog, who had a leash and a bone for her to play with.

Now that she's going to bed just a little later, we can go shopping and hang out a little longer in the evenings. Having a two year old is fun and challenging, and I look forward to every age and stage to come...

3 comments:

Susanna Powers said...

Hi Amber, I love Aurora's outfit! love, susanna

Cheezhead Robin said...

Wow, like Nancy said last night on the phone, Aurora is really smart! Kudos to her smart parents for encouraging so many educational & learning activities with her.

Nancy said...

I miss my little "talker." Can't wait to see what she will say and do next.

Hope shopping wasn't too difficult with the little "talker."

As usual, I love all the pictures.