It would be silly to have THIS many Wadey's all in one place, and NOT get professional photos taken.
Wait, let's try for one where Cameron actually looks happy. Yes, much better. Do we have cute kids or WHAT!?

This is one of my favorites. I gave everybody holiday socks to wear for the photo shoot and this one really shows 'em off.

As as Julia noted
here, taking family photos is and should be a yearly occurance. Check out how much Aurora and Zeland have grown! Our silly little babies last year at Thanksgiving...

This year they're big toddlers! If only I'd put Aurora's hoodie up.

There were many more great pics, but you'll have to wait until you see our holiday photo card (and Nancy's, and Julia's) for more.
4 comments:
Oh Cameron...the official picture ruiner. The one he looks happy I look like a dork. I love the before and after of the Wadey kids. They are so big now! Where did the time go?
You do not look like a dork! I mean... we both KIND OF look like dorks, but it's a nice picture :)
Julia, you and Amber look beautiful in all the pictures. I am amazed at what good pictures you two take. That's partly why I take so many (and then the grandchildren are so cute, smiling or not).
The pictures are great all around. The babies have really changed. They look cute in both the old and the new pictures.
Yes, I hope we can continue to take pictures together on a yearly basis. I just love that we had so many family members together. I wish we could have had all sides of the family present. Maybe some day for a big family reunion.
Cute pix!
Post a Comment