Sunday, September 27, 2009

Florida

Chuck, Aurora and I just returned from a long weekend in Florida. We stayed at a great oceanfront hotel and did our best to relax and take it all in while visiting my parents and grandparents. It was a lovely trip and we have a bunch of great pictures to show it! Just click the photo above to see them all...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a great visit! We loved seeing the three of you!

Cheezhead Robin said...

Wow, looks like a wonderful trip! Really reminds us of our recent trip to Destin, FL. Ocean & lake views are my favorite way to relax. Looks like Aurora really liked the beach, too.

Susanna Powers said...

Thanks Amber! Everybody looks so happy. love, susanna

Bailey said...

PERFECT TRIP!!! Your hotel looked gorgeous, what a great beach, awesome pictures, smiley girl--next time you should probably bring me as your traveling nanny.

Hope everyone feels better soon--office is QUIET today.

sharon. said...

So fun! Looked like an amazing vacation. When you have 7 kids, can I be your nanny you take on vacations ;) totally kidding.

Nancy said...

Great pictures. I enjoyed viewing them. In fact, I ordered a few prints through snapfish. I especially liked the group pictures with grandparents and great grandparents.

Unknown said...

Looks like a great vacation! Love the pics.