Last weekend I was contemplating what kind of baby-friendly activities there might be for Aurora to celebrate her first Valentine's Day. I came to the conclusion that other than a 5pm dinner out, we probably didn't have many options. So, I decided to plan my own Valentine's party for all the Momma's and Babies, and invited our local girlfriends for some Valentine's fun.
We had a potluck lunch because I figured that cleaning the house was about all I'd be able to handle. I'm especially glad because everybody brought such delicious food, and we have enough leftovers to last us all weekend!!! Here's Yvonne, Zoe, Teresa, Chuck, Brittany, Bailey and Aurora enjoying the yumminess:Of course, Aurora had a few of her closest baby friends over to celebrate as well. Here she is with Julian, Larkin, and Zoe:
And here are Jennifer and Raquel with their babies - Julian is 5 months and Larkin is 6 months old. They played so nice together!
After lunch and playtime we decorated cupcakes and worked on some Valentine's Mad Libs before all the babies (and Chuck) simultaneously needed a nap. What a fun party, thanks for coming everybody! Happy first Valentine's Day to all the babies and puppies out there!!!

3 comments:
What a nice Valentine's Day! We spent ours getting ready for our trip tomorrow and taking Mia to the vet for boarding. Mia did give Steve a cute Valentine card.
Aw, what a nice idea for a party! What a bunch of cutie pies! Happy Valentine's Day, Amber, Chuck, Aurora and Tater! We love you!
Larkin and I had such a fun time - thanks for including us!
Post a Comment