Sunday, August 17, 2008

I think I’m losing it

My hair that is. I knew that my hair got thicker during pregnancy and that eventually it would thin out again. I didn’t realize it would coincide with Aurora figuring out that she can pull on it!

Nowadays you can find my hairs in the sink and tub drains, on the floor, all over my baby, on my clothes, and on my pillowcase. I do still have more hair on my head than this daughter of mine.

Tomorrow is Aurora’s 4-month birthday. It’s amazing how fast these past few months have gone by. It’s neat to see her growing and changing and getting smarter and stronger everyday.

Eventually we'll have to teach her better table etiquette.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was one of the things I loved about pregnancy--my hair was thicker and more beautiful than it has ever been. Too bad most of us can't have that when we're not pregnant or nursing.

Pulling hair is just a first step. Pretty soon she will be pulling the cat's tail, pulling down items from the tables and getting into everything. More fun!! Grandma Nancy

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a hair-raising experience! ha ha! Seriously, you look great but it is a bit shocking to see so much hair in the sink. My hair didn't "fall out" until Luke was about 3-4 months, too. So weird!

Unknown said...

Remind me to tell you a story involving my hair wrapped so tightly around a little Zeland toe.

Yvonne said...

I had the same timing. It's freaky to see gobs and gobs falling out, but it does slow down eventually!