No, I haven't actually had any weird cravings yet. I think I'm still eating pretty normally... this morning I had leftover spinach quiche for breakfast (yum), then rice, black beans, peppers, salsa and cheese with chips & guacamole for lunch, and for dinner... an Elviswich.
Which Wich just opened down the street from us, and my newest addiction is the Elviswich. It's peanut butter, banana and honey on a toasted wheat baguette. I had one yesterday, and talked Chuck into trying one with me tonight. He liked it!
What Chuck's been craving is a juice recipe that came with our new juicer, consisting of one grapefruit, 1-2 oranges, a carrot, an apple, and either a pear or half a small cantaloup (makes enough for 2 large glasses). It's delicious, and if it was up to him we'd make it every day! Tonight we just had some carrot/ginger juice - pretty good, but it would've made my mom cringe.
No news on the crib or painting situation, but I'm still hoping to have it all worked out by the end of my vacation time. I'll keep you posted!
1 comment:
... this is why not too many people think Elvis is still alive. susanna
Post a Comment