This last week or so, I've felt more movements in my tummy, but I'm still thinking... gas? digestion? hunger? I guess there's at least a 25% chance it's baby wriggling! The only time I thought it was different was earlier this week when I woke up at 3:30am and felt some little boinging/flicking to the left of my belly button. I've heard it should feel like fluttering, and I don't think I've had any of that. But most of the time, the gas bubbles and digestion feelings are lower down and feel closer to the surface.
It's been 6 weeks since my OB first asked me if I'd felt the baby move yet, so I've been wanting to feel it ever since then. Maybe I just don't know what to feel for, or maybe she's just a mellow little girl (or both?).
In other news, we bought yellow paint for the closet, curtain rods, and have the red curtains and yellow & white glider chair on order (to arrive this week). I only work 4 days next week, and then will have 11 days off to fix up the nursery. We're also going to sell the foosball table to make room for a little play area, and stuff like that... maybe do some baby-proofing, take naps, do some juicing, and try out the new camcorder :)
No comments:
Post a Comment