Sunday, October 1, 2017

Bowling & Movies

While this weekend was busy and did include a nice run, yoga, and some hours working at our computers - we had very little on the schedule so I decided to focus on some good old fashioned family fun. Yesterday the whole family went bowling and today I took the kids to the $2 theater to see Despicable Me 3. Both were a hit!!!


Clark LOVED bowling. He won for style points and most enthusiastic moves, and honestly, he did pretty well with actual points as well. Those bumpers make a world of difference!! Chuck and I had to warm up a bit, but I think if we went bowling more often we could be pretty good... alas, we probably won't go bowling more often, but if today's movie trailers are any indication I probably will be taking the kids out to the theater more often! Hope your weekend was just as fun.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

It's great that Clark loves bowling. Cute pictures!

Cheezhead Robin said...


Cool bowling alley! I liked bowling when I was a kid. Nice that Clark enjoys bowling and is good at it. Cute photos.