Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Holiday Parties

It certainly is the season! My folks came over twice over the weekend so Chuck and I could go to our company parties, and they were both a lot of fun. Yesterday I took the kids to a Gingerbread Social and Aurora had a great time decorating cookies with her friends. She's smiling kind of silly because HER TOOTH IS TOTALLY LOOSE! I expect to have news of the tooth fairy any day now.


Clark had a great time, too. He ate too many cookies, found lots of candy on the floor, and tried his hardest to mimic a dad who was standing against the wall with his foot up behind him.


Aurora's getting too big too fast, and Clark has such a cute little personality. Both of the kid's classes will have holiday parties which I probably won't be able to attend, and tomorrow I'm hosting a volunteer holiday party at work. Friday is a birthday party, and then I THINK we're done with parties for awhile - though, we certainly won't be done with fun activities. Much more to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clark is so cute trying to stand with his foot against the wall. We're waiting for news of the tooth fairy...

Cheezhead Robin said...


Cute photos. How tall is Aurora now.