It was another fun weekend full of fun outings. We took Clark to the fountain at the Hill Country Galleria for the first time, which he wasn't so sure about. He sat on the sidelines and stayed with his mama while Aurora & Will ran around and had a great time getting soaked.
I coaxed him out a few times, but he wasn't all that into it. Notice the sippy cup he was holding as he watched the other kids play? Well, he's not really into that either. Clark is very attached to me and as you probably remember, he's never been a fan of bottles. Turns out he doesn't like sippy cups either, which is especially hard considering I'm weaning the sweet boy and he's going to need to learn to drink from some sort of cup! Next week as Aurora moves up to kindergarten, Clark will be moving up into the young toddler room and he's not supposed to be taking bottles anymore by then, so we're trying all sorts of different cuppies, one at a time. Not a ton of success so far. Next I think I'll try one with a straw. I mean, clearly all the cool kids are drinking from juice bags with straws!
We had a nice time hanging out at my friend Amelia's new house, and her dog Brazos was so good with the littles. I also took Aurora to a fairy-themed baby shower, and last weekend I went to a baby shower by myself. Now that I'm not breast feeding during the day (only before bed and in the morning), I have the option to go places without the baby - but I already leave him so much during the week that I'd honestly rather keep him with me (and I have a feeling he feels the same way).




1 comment:
I recall that Aurora wasn't too fond of water when you initially took her to swimming lessons, and Z didn't like to be in a pool when he was younger. So, maybe it just takes more time to adjust to water activities, LOL.
Post a Comment