Thursday, February 7, 2013

6-Months

This has been a big week for our little boy. Not only did he celebrate his 1/2 birthday, but he also moved up to the Ladybug class at daycare! That's right, Clark graduated from the newborn room into a room full of crawlers. He loves watching all the bigger babies play, and in this new class he also loves drinking up his whole bottles (what!?) and he's going to start eating baby food for lunch!


Today we took him in for his 6-month check-up. He weighed less than I thought (closer to 18 pounds than 20) which puts him in about the 50th percentile for weight. We've already determined that he's in the 100th percentile for cuteness, and that's probably the only measurement that really matters. He did not enjoy getting his shots, but he sure loved tearing up the paper on the examination table...


At 6-months Clark is a happy little charmer with a smile for everybody (especially his mama). He's got chunky legs, lots of fuzzy hair, long eyelashes and eyebrows, a few patches of eczema, and his favorite foods are mashed bananas and applesauce. I'll let daycare feed him carrots and peas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 6-month old birthday, Clarkie! Good job at the doctor appointment!

Susanna Powers said...

Clarkie is such a good boy and a good sport. I love the the 2nd photo especially, with fantastic shot of his hair. love, susanna

Nancy said...

Love the photos. And of course I love voicetalking where I get to see Clark, Aurora and the rest of you in action (or not). I hope to make Aurora's 5th birthday so then I can see you all in person.