Sometimes it feels like Clark's just a little newborn baby, and other times it seems he's getting so big so fast, I can hardly keep up. The other day, my folks came over and both exclaimed simultaneously that he'd gotten bigger! He's started rolling over and over and over, and can actually get himself all the way across the living room. Sometimes when he's on his tummy, he tucks his legs and sticks up his bottom like he wants to crawl. What!? Yesterday we took him to Presley's birthday party at Hoppin' House, and of course he wanted to bounce. He bounces in his jumperoo at daycare and Miss Rita told me that he just wants to keep bouncing even when she's holding him.
So, I wasn't surprised that he enjoyed bouncing. The surprise was how much he wanted to eat. Every time I'd try to eat food while holding him, he'd intercept it and pull it toward his mouth. I let him gum on a carrot stick, he tried a tiny piece of a cracker, and I even let him taste frosting. He couldn't get enough! Pretty soon he'll be bouncing (and eating) with the big kids.




3 comments:
Sounds like a kido that likes fun, food & people, just like his Big Sister! Nice photos. :)
Yep, Clark sure is getting bigger all the time - and he's always just as cute and sweet! Cute pictures!
So cool that Clark likes to bounce.
Here's to more good "bouncing" times.
Post a Comment